Saturday, March 18, 2006

Visas

Some good news, our Visas have been approved so we can now stay in Australia until 2009! Although we did not expected to be rejected (given the number Aussies we allow into the UK!) its still a relief that it is confirmed.

Work has been quite strange recently, mainly because I have been stuck behind the same desk for 10 days straight. After dashing around the country most days for the past 3 years I am already feeling a bit frustrated being in the same place every day. I am hoping my new job in Sydney will allow me to do a bit of travelling around... It has also been strange not to be answering both of my phones all day long and having emails pouring in. It is good not to have the business I have got used to but very strange at the same time. Having said that I feel much more relaxed and seem to have much more energy and time to think.

Also decided now would be a good time to take up photography again and have ordered a new camera ready for our travels. You can expect a few more pictures on here in future months!

We also finished 24 Series 3. Jack saves LA with seconds to spare, again!

3 comments:

steve tamburello said...

photograhy eh. well i'll be holding you to that. i expect to see some stunning photos on here soon. now you've written it on the blog and all that

Jonny Rotheram said...

What camera have you got? a really good one, or a good one?

Jenks said...

A really good one (to me) Nikon 8800.