One of our favourite things to do on the weekend is explore Sydney Harbour. We have completed many of the walks but still lots more to do... the pictures below are from today. We walked along the Hermitage Foreshore walk to Shark Bay. Some spectacular houses along the way with excellent views. It's surprising how much bush land they have been able to protect around the harbour.


Also thought it would be worth posting a photo from the Sydney Morning Herald website with some pictures of dolphins mixing with surfers at bondi beach this week. Incredible... shame we weren't there! Click on the picture for more pictures.

3 comments:
Stunning photos, it really looks like ana amazing place to be. Enjoy the sunshine and blue skies
Jx
Basically you live in paradise, and we live in constant RAIN! Arrrrg! It hasn't stopped raining for about 6 weeks. I'm thinking I'm going to build myself a boat- just in case floods take over this entire island! I can't believe the surfers swimming with the dolphins! Amazing! Wish we were there :)
i
Again some lovely photos. Really enjoying being able to see how you are spending your time out there. I was just talking to G and I on Sunday about how we miss having you around but we have all been glad to see your progress through your blog.
Life seems to be treating you well and it looks like you are making the most of the experience.
We continue to pray and think of you and look forward to a return sometime soon.
However, in the meantime, keep us up to date and continue to enjoy such a beautiful city and country.
J
Post a Comment